This section shows how to subscribe to Service Offers from CPO partners.
In the menu item Service Offers you will find all offers that are available to you. Bilateral offers are only available to you if you have been selected specifically by the CPO as the recipient of the offer. Select a service offer from one of your potential partners which you would like to subscribe to.
By clicking on the offer in the table, the detailed Service Offer view will open:
The first block contains a summary of the important information contained in this offer.
- Service type: Authorization or Reservation - determines which of the CPO's services this offer applies to
- Type: OfferToAll or Bilateral offer - determines the audience of this offer
- Valid from: date from which the offer starts to apply
- Valid to: date until which the offer applies
- Minimum term: minimum period that the CPO requires you to remain subscribed to the offer - this may be 1 day or more for bilateral offers, but will always be 90 days or more for an OfferToAll (due to the limitation placed in the Contract Terms User Agreement)
- Cancellation period: period that the offer will remain valid after the CPO has cancelled the offer - this may be 1 day or more for bilateral offers, but will always be 42 days or more for an OfferToAll (due to the limitation placed in the Contract Terms User Agreement)
In the pricing model section you will find more details about the pricing model (Next generation pricing (NGP), Product, Standard or Flexible/dynamic).
In case the pricing model is NGP the offer will also contain an expandable network overview:
This section contains a summary of the performance of this CPO in the last thirty days. This performance summary is tailored specifically to your connection with this CPO - you will only see data in this section if you are already connected.
Click on See more CPO details > to view a more detailed breakdown of the quality of this CPO including more general performance scores from all connections to this CPO on the platform.
Contact information and Invoice management support
This section contains information relevant to contact this CPO and/or billing-relevant data.
The main contact can be contacted to find out more about the offer and negotiate a bilateral agreement.
Invoice management support contains information about the compatibility of this offer to our INVOICE MANAGEMENT service as well as additional free text contact information.
Please note that an expired subscription to an offer can no longer be extended. Partners need to make sure to extend their subscription before the expiration date.
Click Subscribe in the top right corner to subscribe to the offer
A Confirm subscription popup will appear. Both the Possible subscription and the notice period are mandatory.
In case you do not have existing subscriptions now or in the future with this CPO:
In the popup under possible subscriptions, you will see the maximum possible subscription period regarding this specific offer, i.e. set from “now” in your local time until the end of the offer.
When you choose a custom date, a date picker will appear. You can also chose other custom validity dates, the calendar will adapt itself to the minimum term defined in the offer. A subscription starting in the future will be active at 00:00:00:000 in your time zone and a subscription ending in the future will stop at 23:59:59:999 in your time zone.
The next article provides you with information about how to extend a subscription.