As the need for interoperability is constantly growing, Hubject aims for high quality data management to enable all partners further scaling.
Issues of data quality may affect your operations in the long term, so we check that all partners to observe the data quality guidelines provided in the file attached in the bottom of the article to avoid any issues.
- High data quality and consistent tracking will affect your operations in a positive manner
- Beneficial to the EV driver
- The more detailed and structured your data for your infrastructure is, the higher the levels of customer satisfaction and trust towards you
- Unique selling point
- Utilisation of your infrastructure will grow if customers have a good charging experience and can trust the data provided
- Key success factor for charge point operators
- Download the POI Check Form
- In column B, enter "ok" if the field is filled correctly, and "nok" if the value is wrong
- In column G, note example values delivered from you to the HBS to verify your data quality
- Avoid the term unspecified even if the service is optional
- Send the filled-in form to email@example.com
Read more about how to prepare, schedule and conduct your End-to-End test in the next article.