Once your IP addresses have been whitelisted successfully and the connection has been established, you will receive an answer to your email from Hubject and a system email regarding the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The email will contain:
- Signed CSR
- Confirmation whitelisting of your IP addresses
- The Hubject certificates
- If you are using an internal firewall, the necessary Hubject IP addresses
The credentials and initial password will be emailed to you automatically by the HBS.
Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password.
As soon as you have logged in successfully, you will be prompted to change your initial password to a personal password of your choosing. Once you have chosen your personal password, all necessary prerequisites are in place for the implementation.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- You can upload your static and dynamic EVSE data (these are the POI details for your charge points) to the intercharge network because a contract has been concluded with the eRoaming platform
- We have activated the test charging cards for the QA environment which you received in the testing package. For this purpose, a contract with our test EMP called 'intercharge' has been concluded on the platform.
- Your contact details and billing address have been recorded in the system. Please check the accuracy of the data.
Read more about how to create new users for your HBS account in the following article.