During the QA phase, you will implement the web services outlined in the OICP documentation and test your implementation for bugs.
1. Receive a ticket from your Onboarding Manager about your QA account and the OpenAPI specification
2. Watch the QA Portal Demonstration
3. Read about our different offer types
4. Read about our different pricing models and think about what you would like to create as your OfferToAll
5. Create more administrator users if needed
6. Adjust Service Type Settings to reflect your endpoints
7. Manage your certificates (if you are not using Hubject certificates)
8. Implement the web services and fill in the Web Services Checklist as well as the POI check
9. Questions? Collect all your questions and schedule an implementation meeting (optional)
10. Prepare the End-to-End test and send your filled-in protocol to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Conduct the End-to-End test with your Tech Onboarding Manager
Once the End-to-End test has been conducted successfully, you are ready to move to the Production phase.