During the QA phase, you will implement the web services outlined in the OICP documentation and test your implementation for bugs.
1. Receive a ticket from your Onboarding Manager about your QA account and the OpenAPI specification
2. Watch the QA Portal Demonstration
3. Read about our different offer types
4. Read about our different pricing models and think about what you would like to create as your OfferToAll
5. Create more administrator users if needed
6. Adjust Service Type Settings to reflect your endpoints
9. Questions? Collect all your questions and schedule an implementation meeting (optional)
11. Conduct the End-to-End test with your Tech Onboarding Manager
Once the End-to-End test has been conducted successfully, you are ready to move to the Production phase.