You can now start the implementation of your web services. The Web Service Checklist (attached in the bottom of the article) gives you an overview of the web services that you have to implement.
Web Services Checklist
- Implement the eRoamingEvseData (static data) so that your charge points are integrated in the HBS platform
- Implement the eRoamingEvseStatus (dynamic data) for the dynamic status information (e.g. Available, Occupied or Reserved)
- Implement the eRoaming Authorisation for the charge point access via RFID (Authorize) and App (Remote Authorize). Please also implement the Charge Detail Record for information which is relevant to the accounting process after every charge at your charge point.
4. Optional: Implement the eRoamingReservation
5. Use the HBS Process Monitor to test and check the web services
6. Check your data validity (EVSE static, EVSE dynamic, CDR) by testing with one of your charge points
7. Check your web service frequency (EVSE static uploads, EVSE dynamic) in the HBS Process Monitor and record it in the Web Service Checklist
8. Send the Web Service Checklist together with the POI Check Form and E2E Test Protocol to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request an implementation meeting in the next article (optional) or skip the meeting and continue to the mandatory POI data check.