You can create users for your account and edit their data as well as change the passwords. To do this, click on the tab User Management in the Administration section.
You can see an overview of all users you have applied to your partner account so far. You can filter them by First name, Last name, Login Name, Email and Authorities.
You can edit the user details, reset the password, (temporarily) lock the user and remove the user.
If you want to change a user's password, hover over the user type on the right side of the screen and click the arrow symbol to reset the password. After a confirmation from your side the user will receive an email with a new password. After the first login, the user will be prompted to choose a new password.
If you want to add a new user, click + Add User on the upper left corner of the table.
To edit the user data, click the small pencil icon.
When adding new users, you will need to define their Roles. Please only use either the partner account administrator role OR one/multiple of the other roles to ensure optimal functionality.
- Partner Account Administrator CPO: The user can manage other users, manage the Sub-Partner Management, Master Data Management, Service Type Settings and Certificate Management. User is allowed to create and view the Business Contracts. The user can access the Process Monitor.
- Power intercharge DIRECT User: The user is allowed to see alerts and news on the Dashboard and intercharge DIRECT.
- Power User Business Contracts: The user is allowed to create and see the Business Contracts.
- Power User Helpdesk: deprecated
- Power User INVOICE MANAGEMENT for CPO: The user is allowed to view news and alerts and access the INVOICE MANAGEMENT application.
- Power User Reporting: The user is allowed to see alerts and news on the Dashboard.
- Standard User Business Contracts: The user is allowed to view the Business Contracts.
- Standard User INVOICE MANAGEMENT for CPO: The user is allowed to view news and alerts and access parts of the INVOICE MANAGEMENT application - they cannot access the Account Configuration tab, where the invoice details can be edited.
- Standard User Monitoring: The user is allowed to view the Process Monitor.
- Standard User Reporting: The user is allowed to view alerts and news on the Dashboard.
- Standard User Testing: The user is allowed to access the the Remote Testing Tool.
Furthermore you can define which information the user should receive via email:
News: New partners joining the platform
Alerts: Business Contract expirations
Save your changes by clicking Update User in the bottom right. You see the new user or user with modified data in the overview on the User management page.