During the QA phase, you will implement the Web Services outlined in the OICP documentation and test your implementation for bugs.
3. Create more administrator users if needed
4. Adjust the Service Type Settings to reflect your endpoints
5. Manage your certificates (if you are not using Hubject certificates)
6. Implement the web services and fill in the Web Services Checklist
7. Questions? Collect all your questions and schedule an implementation meeting (optional)
9. Conduct the End-to-End test with your Tech Onboarding Manager
Once the End-to-End test has been conducted successfully, you are ready to move to the Production phase.