E2E tests are conducted as the last step in this implementation and configuration phase. This ensures that the web services implemented can communicate properly with the HBS.
- Download the E2E Test Protocol in the bottom of the article and open it
- Conduct the first four test cases (and any optional additional ones you wish to conduct) on your own. We offer the Remote Testing Tool for testing purposes - read more about using it here.
- Email the filled in test protocol to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the live E2E test with one of our tech onboarding managers.
- Attach the intercharge stickers to your charging stations
- Once the protocol has been approved by one of our Tech Onboarding Managers, you will receive a link to schedule the live End-to-End test conducted via Microsoft Teams. If the End-to-End Test is concluded successfully, you will move to the Offer phase after the test.