Navigate to Service Subscriptions in the Business Contracts section of the HBS Portal.
You will see all available offers from CPOs in this section.
- Select an offer and view the conditions to check whether you would like to subscribe to it
- Click on Subscribe to open the subscription window
- The Offer Details section contains the offer conditions
4. The Possible subscriptions section contains any possible subscriptions you can make for this offer. If there are no active subscriptions for this offer from you, then the maximum subscription time will be displayed. If you have an active subscription to this offer, then you will see multiple options that will maximize the offer validity. The earliest date can be either set to “now” in your local time or to the end of the validity of your running subscription. The latest date you can subscribe to the offer is either the last day of the offer or the date in the future when your future subscription begins.
5. Fill the Enter Your Data section.
- Name: Follow the syntax MyCompany_Offeringcompany_ServiceType - e.g. ChargeCard_GlobalCharge_Authorization
- Period of Notice: determines the notice period of the subscription expiration - we recommend 14 days
- Valid From: from when on the offer will be valid - at least today, but must be before Valid To
- Valid To: until when the subscription will run - must be at least a Minimum Term after Valid From
6. Click Subscribe to conclude the contractual relationship with the CPO of your choice
Once you have subscribed to your first offer, you will finish your onboarding in the Post-onboarding phase.