HBS provides the possibility to choose from three different pricing models while creating Authorization/Reservation Service Offers: “Standard”, “Flexible/Dynamic” and “Product Pricing”.
- “Standard”: If you have only one default price.
- “Flexible/Dynamic”: If you have more than one price, e.g. distinguish your price based on time or EVSE, select pricing model.
- “Product Pricing”: Facilitates creating different pricing products.
To offer a new Service please click the “Create New Offer” button in the “Business Contract” section. You access a new page, enabling you to enter the settings for your service offer.
Create your new service offer in 3 steps.
1. Choose Offer Type
First, please choose a Service type in "Pick a Service type". This is a mandatory field.
- Choosing“Authorization” will allow charging sessions at your charge points for partners that subscribe to this offer.
- Choosing “Reservation” enables the end customers of partners that subscribe to your offer to reserve your charge points.
Second, please choose between “Offer to all Partners” and “Offer To Specific Partners” who you want to send an offer to. This is a mandatory field.
- Offer to all Partners: This Service Offer will be sent to all potential subscribers including later added Partners.
- Offer To Specific Partners: This Service Offer will be sent only to selected partners.
2. Provide Details For Your Offer To The Network
You choose a name for the offer that will help you recognize your services offered. You determine the run-time by selecting “Valid From” and “Valid To”, and you set the rules for cancellation.
The table below shows you detailed information on every field.
Optional: You can also upload a PDF-file specifying additional Terms & Conditions (Please note: Pricing data needs to be given in a structured way as CSV uploads for flexible dynamic or in the product pricing configuration section. It is not sufficient to provide tariff information via PDF).
3. Choose A Pricing Model For Your Offer
When you specify your pricing model, you have three options to select from. “Standard”, “Product Pricing” and “Flexible/Dynamic”.
Now, select “Standard” as pricing model.
Specify the default price, reference unit (hour, kWh, minute), and an applicable currency.
Publish the Offer
Once all of the mandatory input got provided, the “Publish” button on the right hand side of the bottom panel is enabled, indicating that you are ready to go to publish your Service Offer and make it available for the EMPs to subscribe to.
The next article provides you with information about how to cancel a service offer.