As a CPO, you may wish to add different sub-partners to the platform e.g. for your operations in different countries that may have different external IDs.
Click on Sub-Partner Management in the Administration section of the HBS Portal to get started.
1. Click on + New Sub-Partner to add a new sub-partner to your account
2. Fill in the mandatory fields
- Sub-partner external IDs also need to be registered with the authorities in selected countries.
- The address should be the actual address of the sub-partner. (Not billing address.)
3. Click on Save to submit your request for sub-partner approval
4. Our Business Operations team will check if the sub-partner ID is available and, if applicable, registered
- They will approve the request if the ID is available (and registered with the respective authorities)
- They will reach out to you if the ID cannot be approved because e.g.
- it is occupied
- it is not registered in countries with a national registration authority
Next, check out how to contact Hubject from now on.