Every charge point in the intercharge network is identified uniquely and recognisably. This means users of electric vehicles can immediately identify charge points on the intercharge network by the intercharge stickers.
In this step, we ask you to order stickers for your charge points. This is a precondition for moving to PROD at the end of the QA Phase.
- Choose one of the sticker types below
- Complete the order form for intercharge stickers (you can download it from the bottom of the article) where you enter the number of intercharge stickers, the shipping address and your billing address
- Email the order form to email@example.com
- Once we receive the order form, we will send you a digital sample print of your stickers. Once you have confirmed the correctness of the digital sample stickers, we proceed with your order and send you the stickers by post.
Average production time
- non-NFC: 5-6 weeks
- NFC stickers: 6-8 weeks
1. intercharge sticker with NFC
The functionality of intercharge direct and NFC are combined in this sticker type. EV drivers can initialise the charging process by scanning the QR code or via NFC.
3. Standard intercharge sticker
|The integrated QR code makes the intercharge symbol on the sticker functional. Drivers of electric cars can initiate the charging process intuitively and simply by scanning the QR code with their smartphone.|
With intercharge direct, drivers of EVs are able to pay for the charging process directly. The charging process is initiated by scanning the QR code. Payments are made by credit card or PayPal.
Once you have ordered your stickers, you will move to the QA phase.