As an EMP (online), you will receive HBS requests to authorize certain UIDs or EVCO IDs.
For this purpose, it is very important to define the URL of your Authorization web service endpoint (eRoamingAuthorizeStart) at the HBS portal.
Firstly, the eRoaming platform searches on HBS for suitable uploaded data. If there are no results, the request is redirected online. According to the information sent to the HBS, the eRoaming platform requests a specific CPO/EMP or starts a broadcast request. As soon as it identifies a CPO/EMP via EVSE ID or EVCO ID, the request is passed on to the partners if the option Online Request is selected.
If the CPO/EMP is not obvious, the request is redirected to all partners who have a contract with the enquiring partner. For this purpose, the partner must select options Online Request and Broadcast Request.
Please always indicate your valid Service URL that you have communicated to Hubject within the onboarding process so that the requests can be redirected to the right address.
Choose Service Type Settings in the Administration section. Here you can make modifications to your web services. You can select different service types via the drop down menu and then change the settings for each service type. You can edit the settings on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the screen you see how the original settings looked like before you edited them.
- By default, neither the web services Online Request nor Broadcast Request are included. These functions need to be activated manually. To activate them, select Online Request by ticking the box. Only then you can enter a Service URL or select Broadcast Request.
Set the following fields:
- Online Requests: yes (tick the checkbox)
- Broadcast Requests: yes (tick the checkbox)
- Service URL: type in the URL of your Service endpoints (make sure to avoid blank spaces)
- Server certification: choose between User certificate and Hubject certificate
- Client Certification: yes (tick the checkbox)
- Click Save
For the service type Reservation, you can enable Online Requests and then edit the Service URL.