Once your IP addresses have been whitelisted and the certificate has been signed, you will receive an email from your onboarding manager containing the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The email will contain:
- Your signed Partner Certificate
- Confirmation whitelisting of IP addresses
- If you are using an internal firewall, the necessary Hubject IP addresses
- If using, the Hubject certificates
The credentials and the initial password are emailed to you automatically by the HBS.
You can reach the QA HBS portal at:
QA environment: https://portal-qa.hubject.com/
Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password
As soon as you have logged in successfully, you will be prompted to change your initial password to a personal password of your choosing. Once you have chosen your personal password, all necessary prerequisites are in place for the implementation.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- A contract with our Virtual Charging Point CPO was concluded in order to test your EMP functions
- Your contact details and billing address have been added to the system. Please check that they are correct.
Next, read more about how to create new users for your account.