In the portal, under intercharge BILLING screen, the 'TAX CONFIG' tab is displayed.
From the 'TAX CONFIG' tab, you can manage the tax by the following:
- Batch Edit
To configure the tax:
- Login to intercharge BILLING portal. For more information, refer to Logging in to Hubject
- From the Intercharge BILLING screen, click 'TAX CONFIG' tab.
- The list of configured taxes is displayed. For more information, refer to Viewing the Tax Configuration section
- Upload the Tax CSV file to configure the tax. For more information about uploading tax file, refer to Uploading Tax CSV File section.
- To edit/change the tax information, in the Action column, click 'Edit'. For more information, refer to Editing the Individual Tax Information section
Note: The CSV file must contain Provider ID, Reverse charge applicable, VAT rate, and description.
In the next article you can find out how to upload a Tax CSV File.