Steps to change the password:
- On the top right of the intercharge BILLING main toolbar, click 'Change Password'.
- 'Change Password for' screen is displayed.
- Enter the existing password in the 'Old Password' field
- Enter the new password in the 'New Password' field
- Enter the new password in the 'Confirm Password' field and then Click 'Submit'.
- The 'Password changed successfully' message is displayed on the screen.
- Click 'Cancel' to retain the existing password.
Note: A password must contain minimum eight characters with a combination of one special character, one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
In the next article you can find out how your password can be recovered.