As a new user, if you are accessing the intercharge BILLING portal for the first time, then you need to pass a few levels of authentication process as described below.
- With your initial log on to the BILLING portal, you will be asked to choose a password.
- Choose a password and insert it into the 'Password' field.
Note: A password must contain minimum eight characters with a combination of one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- In the 'Password Confirmation' field, re-enter the password and click 'Set Password'.
- After submitting the password, you will receive an email containing a link that directs to the intercharge BILLING portal.
Note: The link will be active up to 24 hours.
- Click the link to view intercharge BILLING portal Login page.
Note: A Successfully activated notification message is displayed.
To log in to intercharge BILLING portal:
- Open the web browser and login to intercharge BILLING portal.
- Enter your username in the 'Username' field.
- Enter the password in the 'Password' field, and then click 'Login'. The intercharge BILLING home page is displayed.
Note: Select the 'Remember me' checkbox to remember the login credentials if you intentionally/accidentally close the web browser to re-login without entering username and password.
Note: The user account gets locked after five consecutive wrong password attempts.