E2E tests are conducted as the last step in this implementation and configuration phase. This ensures that the Web Services implemented can communicate properly with the HBS.
- Please download the E2E Test Protocol and open it
- In accordance with the protocol, you can conduct and log Test cases 1 to 4 required in a step-by-step manner
- Having finalised Test cases 1 to 4, you will conduct Test case 5 together with a Hubject Manager. So please request a phone meeting for Test case 5 in the Test Case 5 Ticket Request.
- Conduct and log Test case 5 together with the Hubject Manager
Finalisation of Phase 2
- To finish the project, please attach the completed E2E Test Protocols as well as the POI Check Form and Web Service Checklist to the Implementation Ticket Form.
- You will receive an answer from Hubject as soon as your documents have been checked
Having completed E2E testing, so Phase 2, please proceed with finalisation of your certification.