Error “021: System Error” is an error code that can be sent when a problem occurs on the partner backend. The HBS does not use this error code. The code indicates that a technical error has occurred at the responding partner.
Articles in this section
- I am having problems sending ChargeDetailRecord requests and receive an error, what should I do?
- Why does a RemoteStop fail after a RemoteStart?
- Why do I see status code “400: Session is invalid” during eRoamingAuthorizeStop (CPO) or eRoamingAuthoriszeRemoteStop (EMP) test?
- A remote start triggered as EMP from the HBS helpdesk fails although the start of the intercharge app or via a remote start from EMP backend is possible successfully. Why?
- What does error “021: System Error” mean?
- What does error “001: Hubject System Error” mean?