Error code “001: Hubject System Error” is an error code used exclusively by the HBS. It is set when a technical error occurs while requests within the HBS are being answered. If this error occurs, please submit a support request with a ticket.
Articles in this section
- Why does a RemoteStop fail after a RemoteStart?
- Why do I see status code “400: Session is invalid” during eRoamingAuthorizeStop (CPO) or eRoamingAuthoriszeRemoteStop (EMP) test?
- A remote start triggered as EMP from the HBS helpdesk fails although the start of the intercharge app or via a remote start from EMP backend is possible successfully. Why?
- What does error “021: System Error” mean?
- What does error “001: Hubject System Error” mean?