You can now start the implementation of your Web Services. The Web Service Checklist gives you an overview of the Web Services that must be implemented according to your role.
For implementation purposes, you also need the WSDLs and the HBS Service endpoints. You have downloaded the WSDLs in step 0.3 in the download section of our homepage. The HBS Service endpoints have been sent to you attached to the "Handover QA Account" ticket.
To simplify the task of implementation, we have some code snippets in three programming languages - you are welcome to use them for implementation purposes. These code snippets are provided for SOAP ( in XML, C# and Java ) and for REST (in JSON) for this.
For Online EMP, Hubject recommends implementing as a first step the eRoaming Authorization Web Service.
For Offline EMP, you should first implement the eRoaming Authentication Data Web Service. The authorization information of your customers can therefore be uploaded to the HBS system. Furthermore, you can pull Charge Detail Records (CDRs) by implementing the eRoaming Authorization Web Service.
Thereafter, both EMP (offline) and EMP (online) should implement the EvseData and EvseStatus Web Services. Using these, the static and dynamic data of charging stations connected can be accessed, e.g. where a charging station is located and whether it is currently occupied or free.
- Please implement either the Authorization or Authentication Data Web Service according to your role (online or offline) to perform authorization
- Implement eRoamingEvseData (static data) and eRoamingEvseStatus (dynamic data) to obtain the charge point information
- Implement the pull Charge Detail Record for information relevant to the accounting process
- Optional: Implement the eRoamingReservation
- Test and check the Web services using the HBS Process Monitor
- Check your Web Service frequency (push Authorization Data, pull Evse Status, pull Evse Data) in the HBS Process Monitor and record it in Web Service Checklist
- Please attach the Web Service Checklist to the WSCL Ticket Form
- By sending the ticket, you automatically request the E2E Testing which will be conducted by Hubject for you
After implementing the Web Services, the E2E tests for QA environment are to be conducted.