Once the first phase of the certification process has been completed successfully, you can start the implementation process.
Once your IP addresses have been enabled successfully and the connection has been established, you will receive an answer to your tickets from Hubject containing the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The ticket will contain:
- Signed CSR
- Confirmation whitelisting of your IP addresses
- Access details to your QA account
- The HBS Service endpoints (for the Web Service Implementation in Step 2.5)
- If you are using an internal firewall, the necessary Hubject IP addresses
The initial password will be emailed to you automatically by the HBS system.
You can access the QA environment of the HBS portal at https://portal-qa.hubject.com/
- Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- You can upload your static and dynamic EVSE data (these are the POI details for your charge points) to the intercharge network because a contract has been concluded with the eRoaming Platform
- You can activate the test charging cards for the QA environment which you received in the testing package because a contract with an established test partner has been concluded on the platform. The test partner is called 'intercharge'.
- Your contact details and billing address are kept on the system. Please check that they are correct.
Having received all necessary information for the HBS QA account, please proceed with individual configuration of your account.