You can now start the implementation of your Web Services. The Web Service Checklist gives you an overview of the Web Services which must be implemented.
- Please implement the eRoamingEvseData (static data) so that your charge points are integrated in the HBS platform
- Implement the eRoamingEvseStatus (dynamic data) for the dynamic status information (e.g. Available, Occupied or Reserved)
- Implement the eRoaming Authorisation for the charge point access via RFID (Authorize) and App (Remote Authorize). Please also implement the Charge Detail Record for information which is relevant to the accounting process after every charge at your charge point.
- Optional: Implement the eRoamingReservation
- Use the HBS Process Monitor to test and check the Web Services
- Check your data validity (EVSE static, EVSE dynamic, CDR) by testing with one of your charge points
- Check your Web Service frequency (EVSE static uploads, EVSE dynamic) in the HBS Process Monitor and record it in the Web Service Checklist
- In Step 2.7, we ask you to send the Web Service Checklist together with the POI Check Form and E2E Test Protocol to your onboarding manager by email
After implementing the Web Services, please complete the POI Check Form.