WELCOME TO THE HUBJECT CERTIFICATION GUIDE
Benefit from our intercharge CHECK certification for your products and solutions. The “eRoaming System” seal of approval assure your customers that your charging stations can be integrated seamlessly into Hubject’s eRoaming network.
Connect as a charging station management system provider to the HBS eRoaming platform (Hubject Brokering System). The HBS acts as an open eMobility marketplace. It creates an open synergetic network from which everyone ultimately benefits and guarantees simple and Europe-wide integration within an interlinked charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
As an intercharge CHECK eRoaming system partner for CPOs (Charge Point Operators), this guide provides all the needful information for the certification process.
During the process, please submit tickets by using the standardised ticket forms provided in the relevant articles of the certification guide. The ticketing system serves as the communication interface between you and Hubject. If you have further questions you can use the green "Support" button at the right end of the website.
All major aspects of the certification process are explained in a step-by-step manner.
Let's get started:
- Read all the Information in the order that Hubject provides in this guide
- Use the certification plan provided to help you follow all the steps
- Please do not skip any step as we require you to send us information through preconfigured ticket forms, which you will find in the relevant articles
- At the end of each article you will be directed to the next step. You can also use the navigation sidebar on the left
- If you have any questions or require further information to complete a step, please use the integrated ticket system to contact our support agents
Along with this guide we provide you with a testing package. You will receive RFID cards and access details for the intercharge app that you will require for testing purposes by post. Refer to Section 2.7 for further explanations.
In addition, the FAQs provide useful answers to key questions.
Get an overview of the different phases of the certification process and checklist in the next article.