E2E tests are conducted as the last step in this implementation and configuration phase. This ensures that the Web services implemented can communicate properly with the HBS.
- Please download the E2E Test Protocol and open it
- In accordance with the protocol, you can conduct and log Test cases 1 to 4 required in a step-by-step manner
- Having finalised Test cases 1 to 4, you will conduct Test case 5 together with a Hubject Onboarding Manager. So please request a phone meeting for Test case 5 in the Test Case 5 Ticket Request.
- Conduct and log Test case 5 together with the Hubject Onboarding Manager
Finalisation of Phase 2
- To apply for your PROD environment account, please make sure that you have ordered your intercharge sticker in step 2.4
- Attach the completed E2E Test Protocols as well as the POI Check Form and Web Service Checklist to the Implementation Ticket Form
- You will receive an answer from Hubject as soon as your documents have been checked
Having completed E2E testing, and so Phase 2, please proceed with the instructions for Phase 3.