E2E tests are conducted as the last step in this implementation and configuration phase. This ensures that the Web services implemented can communicate properly with the HBS.
- Please download the E2E Test Protocol and open it
- In accordance with the protocol, you can conduct and log Test cases 1 to 4 using the Remote testing tool
- Send in your E2E test protocol, Web Service Checklist and PoI check form to schedule an online meeting for test case 5
- Conduct and log test case 5 together with the Hubject Onboarding Manager
Finalisation of Phase 2
- To apply for your PROD environment account, please make sure that you have ordered your intercharge sticker in step 2.4
- You will receive confirmation for your Move2PROD as soon as all the requirements have been completed.
Having completed E2E testing, and so Phase 2, please proceed with the instructions for Phase 3.