Every charge point in the intercharge network is identified uniquely and recognisably. This means users of electric vehicles can immediately identify charge points on the intercharge network by the intercharge stickers.
In this step, we ask you to create a ticket for requesting the ordering of stickers for your charge points. This is a precondition for moving to PROD at the end of phase 2.
- To ensure you order the correct stickers, please read the following description for the various sticker types
- Complete the order form for intercharge stickers, where you enter the number of intercharge stickers, the shipping address and your billing address
- Attach the order form to a Sticker Order Ticket
- Once we receive the sticker ticket, we will send you a digital sample print of your stickers. Once you have confirmed the correctness of the digital sample stickers, we process with your order and send you the stickers by post. This may take some time since we order your stickers from one of our service providers.
1. intercharge sticker with NFC
Hubject also offers intercharge stickers with the future-oriented NFC technology. NFC tags integrated in the intercharge sticker facilitate inductive / wireless data transmission between the smartphones of electric car drivers and their respective charging stations. An NFC connection is therefore faster and more intuitive than the process of scanning the QR code.
2. intercharge direct sticker with NFC
The functionality of intercharge direct and NFC are combined in this sticker type. Electric car drivers can initialise the charging process by scanning the QR code or via NFC.
3. Standard intercharge sticker
|The integrated QR code makes the intercharge symbol on the sticker functional. Drivers of electric cars can initiate the charging process intuitively and simply by scanning the QR code with their smartphone.|
4. intercharge direct sticker
With intercharge direct, drivers of electric cars are able to pay for the charging process directly. The charging process is initiated by scanning the QR code. Payments are transacted by credit card or PayPal.
After sending the Sticker Order Ticket for the productive intercharge stickers, please follow the instructions for Remote Testing Tool.