There are several reasons for the “009: Data transaction error”. The error is generally returned when data is inconsistent or the call is incorrect. The following are possible reasons for error 009:
- The partner sends multiple parallel requests to the system. In order to ensure data consistency per partner and service type (EvseData, EvseStatus, AuthenticationData), the HBS can run only one push request at a time. If a partner is still pushing two parallel push Requests at the same time (EvseStatus for example), the HBS logs error “009 - Data transaction error (Additional Info: The push of data is already in progress)” for requests received later. Also refer to the OICP description in Section 2.9, Data push operations.
- The data is incorrect or inconsistent. This may be because:
- A record has been used repeatedly in the same request. Please double check your request and make sure you do not provide records with the same ID.
- The record is already in the system and a new insert operation is executed. Please use another action type.
- An attempt is made to upload an EVSE Status Record without existing Evse Record. Please make sure that a EvseDataRecord is uploaded in the HBS system.