This error indicates that communication between Hubject and the partner backend has failed (Error "Partner did not respond"). There can be several reasons why:
- The service URL of the partner is wrong, meaning the HBS tried to access the partner under a non-existing or wrong address. Please double check your service URL (see Section Service Type Settings for EMP or CPO in the HBS User Documentation). Please also make sure that there is no blank before or after the URL.
- An invalid SSL User Certificate is stored in the HBS. Please make sure under Administration - > Service Type Management that your uploaded user certificate is valid.
- Different SSL User Certificates are used by HBS and your Service URL. Please make sure that your uploaded User Certificate is the one expected by your Service URL. To check this you can enter your Service URL into your browser, verifying if the shown certificate is the same uploaded in your HBS Account (see Section Service Type Settings for EMP or CPO in the HBS User Documentation).
- The partner does not answer in a manner compliant with the WSDL schema. Please double check that your message sent to the HBS is compliant with the WSDL schema.
- The HBS never provides a SOAPAction field within the HTTP header. Please ensure that your implementation refers to the "Operation Name".
- An unsupported Content-Type is used. Please make sure that you use [text/xml].
- The inbound firewall or proxy of the partner system blocks the request. If your partner systems use a firewall, please check whether the HBS IPs for QA and PROD are whitelisted. The correct IPs can be requested from email@example.com.
- The outbound firewall or proxy of the partner blocks the request. Please double check whether your requests are sent.