Once the first phase of the onboarding process has been completed successfully, you can start the implementation process.
Once your IP addresses have been enabled and the connection has been established, you will receive a response to your tickets from Hubject containing the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The ticket will contain:
- Signed Partner Certificate
- Confirmation whitelisting of IP addresses
- Access details to your QA account
- The HBS Service Endpoints (for the Web Service Implementation in Step 2.4)
- If you are using an internal firewall, the Hubject IP addresses necessary
The initial password is emailed to you automatically by the HBS system.
- Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password
As soon as you have logged in successfully and chosen your personal password, all necessary prerequisites are in place for implementation purposes.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- A contract with a test CPO was closed in order to test your EMP functions
- Your contact details and billing address are kept on the system. Please check that they are correct.
Having received all necessary information for the HBS QA account, please proceed with the individual configuration of your account.