Once the first phase of the onboarding process has been completed successfully, you can start the implementation process.
Once your IP addresses have been enabled and the connection has been established, you will receive a response to your tickets from Hubject containing the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The ticket will contain:
- Signed Partner Certificate
- Confirmation whitelisting of IP addresses
- If you are using an internal firewall, the necessary Hubject IP addresses
- If using, the Hubject certificates
The credentials and the initial password are emailed to you automatically by the HBS.
- Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password
As soon as you have logged in successfully and chosen your personal password, all necessary prerequisites are in place for the implementation.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- A contract with our test CPO Ebee Smart Technologies GmbH was concluded in order to test your EMP functions
- Your contact details and billing address have been added to the system. Please check that they are correct.
Having received all necessary information for the HBS QA account, please proceed with the individual configuration of your account.