As the second to last step in the onboarding process, E2E tests are conducted on the PROD environment. This ensures that the Web services implemented can communicate properly with the HBS.
- Please download the E2E Test Protocol and open it
- In accordance with the protocol, you can conduct and log Test cases 1 to 4 required in a step-by-step manner
- Having finalised Test cases 1 to 4, you will conduct Test case 5 together with a Hubject Onboarding Manager. So please request an online meeting for Test case 5 via your Onboarding Manager.
- Conduct and log Test case 5 together with the Hubject Onboarding Manager
Finalisation of Phase 3
- Please submit the completed document as an attachment to your email.
- You will receive an answer concerning release for the go-live of your charging points from Hubject as soon as your documents have been checked
After the successful completion of the E2E tests, please continue with applying the intercharge stickers to your charging stations.