You can now start the implementation of your Web services. The Web Service Checklist gives you an overview of the Web Services which must be implemented according to your role.
The HBS Service End Points have been sent to you attached to the "Handover QA Account" ticket.
To simplify the task of implementation for you, we have already prepared code examples for three programming languages and you are welcome to use these for implementation purposes. Code snippets are provided for SOAP ( in XML, C# and Java ) and for REST (in JSON) for this.
- Please implement the eRoamingEvseData (static data) so that your charge points are integrated in the HBS platform
- Implement the eRoamingEvseStatus (dynamic data) for the dynamic status information (e.g. Available, Occupied or Reserved)
- Implement the eRoaming Authorisation for the charge point access via RFID (Authorize) and App (Remote Authorize). Please also implement the Charge Detail Record for information which is relevant to the accounting process after every charge at your charge point.
- The implementation of eRoaming Reservation is only available using the new version of the OICP 2.1. This step is optional.
- Use the HBS Process Monitor to test and check the Web services
- Check your data validity (EVSE static, EVSE dynamic, CDR) by testing with one of your charge points
- Check your Web service frequency (EVSE static uploads, EVSE dynamic) in the HBS Process Monitor and record it in the Web Service Checklist (attached below)
- In Step 2.8, we ask you to send the Web Service Checklist (attached below) together with the POI Check Form and E2E Test Protocol attached to a ticket
After implementing the Web services, please complete the POI Check Form.