Once the first phase of the onboarding process has been completed successfully, you can start the implementation process.
Once your IP addresses have been enabled successfully and the connection has been established, you will receive an answer to your email from Hubject containing the access details to your QA account for the HBS portal.
The email will contain:
- Signed CSR
- Confirmation whitelisting of your IP addresses
- The Hubject certificates
- If you are using an internal firewall, the necessary Hubject IP addresses
The credentials and initial password will be emailed to you automatically by the HBS.
Please log in to the HBS QA portal with your user name and initial password.
Your account is preconfigured and contains the following functions:
- You can upload your static and dynamic EVSE data (these are the POI details for your charge points) to the intercharge network because a contract has been concluded with the eRoaming platform
- We have activated the test charging cards for the QA environment which you received in the testing package. For this purpose, a contract with our test EMP called 'intercharge' has been concluded on the platform.
- Your contact details and billing address have been recorded in the system. Please check the accuracy of the data.
Having received all necessary information for the HBS QA account, please proceed with the individual configuration of your account.