WELCOME TO THE HUBJECT ONBOARDING GUIDE!
As a CPO (Charge Point Operator), you will benefit from higher charger utilization as intercharge will allow customers who are members of a contracted EMP to charge their vehicles using your charging infrastructure via eRoaming. For this purpose, you need to connect to the HBS eRoaming Platform (Hubject Brokering System) and complete connections with EMPs via the eMobility marketplace which creates an open seamless charging network from which everyone ultimately benefits.
This guide was created for you as a CPO (Charge Point Operator) and provides you with the details you need to onboard to the HBS (Hubject Brokering System).
An integrated ticketing system serves as the communication interface between you and Hubject. For the Onboarding process, please submit tickets by using the standardized ticket forms as directed in the Onboarding Guide. If you have further questions you can use the blue “Support” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
All major steps of the Onboarding process are explained in the guide.
Let's get started:
- Read all the information provided in order
- Use the onboarding checklist provided in 0.2 to track the Onboarding steps
- Please do not skip a step as you will need to send information through preconfigured ticket forms by step
- At the end of each article you will be directed to the next step (You can also use the navigation sidebar on the left)
- If you have any questions or require further information to complete a step, please contact us using the blue “Support” key in the bottom right corner
Along with this guide we provide you with a testing package. You will receive RFID cards and access details for the intercharge app that you will require for testing purposes by post. Refer to Section 2.8 for further explanations.
In addition, the Onboarding FAQs provide useful answers to key questions.
Get an overview of the different phases of the certification process and checklist in the next step.