WELCOME TO THE HUBJECT ONBOARDING GUIDE
As an EMP (Emobility Service Provider), you benefit through higher customer satisfaction as your EV driver members will have access to public charging infrastructure across networks and around the world with intercharge. Your customers will be able to identify available charging station on your app or by the recognizable intercharge logo. By connecting to the intercharge network, your customers will be able to use every charging station of all participating CPOs you connect with as an EMP via eRoaming.
Once you are onboarded to the HBS (Hubject Brokering System) you will be part of the largest open eMobility marketplace, and an open seamless charging network from which everyone ultimately profits.
This guide was created for you as an EMP and provides the details you need to onboard to the Hubject eRoaming platform.
All major steps of the Onboarding process are explained in the guide.
As an Online EMP you will be fully connected to the Hubject platform via a real-time interface. This means that authorization requests are forwarded to your EMP system. To ensure an online authorization, the EMP MUST implement the holistic authorization Web Service. Furthermore, the CDRs, as a result of each charging session, are directly forwarded to your EMP system.
Let's get started:
- Read all information provided in order
- Use the onboarding project checklist provided in 0.2 to track the Onboarding steps
- Please do not skip any step as you will need to send information to your onboarding manager
- At the end of each article, you are directed to the next step (You can also use the navigation sidebar on the left)
- If you have any questions or require further information to complete a step, please contact your onboarding manager
In addition, the Onboarding FAQs provide useful answers to key questions.
The next article provides you with an overview of the different phases of the onboarding process and checklist.