As a CPO, you will receive HBS requests to activate specific charging points.
For this purpose, it is very important to define the URL of your Authorization Web Service endpoint (eRoamingAuthorizeRemoteStart) in the HBS portal.
Please note: If the optional Reservation Service is implemented, then it must be also defined, to where in the CPO Backend the Reservation Requests should be forwarded.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Choose “Service Type Settings” in the HBS "Administration" section. Here you can make modifications to your Web services. You can select different Service types via the drop down menu and then change the settings for each Service type. You can edit the settings on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the screen you see how the original settings looked like before you edited them.
- The first service type you can choose is "Authorization".
- In the basic setting of "Authorization", neither the Web services "Online Request" nor "Broadcast request" are included. These functions can be activated explicitly at this point. To do this, select "Online Request" by ticking the box. Only then you can enter a "Service URL" or select "Broadcast Request".
Set the following fields:
- "Online Requests": yes (please tick the checkbox)
- "Broadcast Requests": no (please leave this box blank)
- "Service URL": type in the URL of your Service endpoints (please make sure to avoid blank spaces)
- "Server certification": please choose between "User certificate" and "Hubject certificate"
- "Client Certification": yes (please tick the checkbox)
In case of "Hubject certificate": Hubject will use the Service Certificate when requesting your CPO Backend.
In case of "User certificate": Hubject will use the specific certificate from your infrastructure
- Please click the "Save" button.
- If you have selected "User certificate", you need to consign the certificate of your URL. The HBS system does not have a list of trusted CAs and needs this certificate. Therefore please select "Certificate Management" tab:
- Select your Service endpoint certificate it by clicking the "Browse" button.
- Once you have selected your Service endpoint certificate, please click the "Upload" button.
The second service type you can choose is "PullAuthenticationData".
Here you can select and deselect the "Data Disclosable" box.
The third service type you can choose is "Rerservation".
For service type “Reservation”, you can only enable the "Online Requests" and then edit the Service URL. It is not possible to select "Broadcast request"
Firstly, the eRoaming platform searches on the HBS for suitable uploaded data. If there are no results, the request is redirected online. This pertains to Web services “eRoamingAuthorization”, “eRoamingEvseSearch” and “eRoamingPushEvseData”. According to the information sent to the HBS, the eRoaming platform requests a specific CPO/ EMP or starts a broadcast request. As soon as it identifies a CPO / EMP via EVSEID or EVCOID, the request is passed on to the partners if option “Online Request” is selected.
If the CPO / EMP is not obvious, the request is redirected to all partners having a contract with the enquiring partner. For this purpose, the partner must select options “Online Request” and “Broadcast Request”.
Please always indicate your valid Service URL that you have communicated to Hubject within the onboarding process so that the requests can be redirected to the right address.
The next article provides you with information about the Certificate Management.