1. To be able to log in for the first time, each user will receive the following credentials via email:
a) link to the portal login page
c) a temporary initial password which expires after 24 hours after receipt
2. To log in, simply click on the link and enter the provided username and password on the login
3. We have implemented a two-step authentication access. After logging in, you will be requested to enter a “onetime password”. This is a PIN which you will receive via email. The PIN needs to be entered on the login page within 30 seconds to complete the login process.
4. Please note: This two-step authentication process has to be performed every time a user logs into the new portal. This means, you will receive a new security PIN via email each time you log in to the portal. It can however be turned off in the user profile section of the portal. If turned off, only your password and username will be required to access the portal on future visits.
5. When you log in for the first time, you will be required to change your password from the temporary password sent per email to a password of your choice. This will become your password for subsequent visits.
6. Should 24 hours pass before your first login, simply initiate a password reset request on the login page. Click on the link “Having trouble logging in?” to initiate a password reset. A new temporary password, valid for 24 hours, will then be sent to you via email.