PayPal is one of the big players in e-Commerce.
Please follow the steps below to register your free business account.
- Create a business account with PayPal and get verified by entering a bank account.
To set up a business account, PayPal requires the following documents, which can be scanned and sent by email.
• Certificate of company registration
• Latest balance sheet or income statement
• Declaration of Beneficial Ownership - (details of your management, is provided by PayPal during the registration process)
• Letter of Authorization (provided by PayPal during the registration process). As part of this step you will be required to provide copies of the identity cards of all persons that will be granted access to the relevant PayPal account.
PayPal requires these documents for the purpose of bank regulatory risk assessments. These are performed at the opening of every business account to remove the default limitations on incoming and outgoing payments so that you can handle any number of transactions.
- Log in to the PayPal developer page using the data of your business account.
- Create PayPal application.
Click through “dashboard” > “application” > “my apps” > “create app” to create a pilot application.
- Enter a (random) name for the application and re-enter your business account details.
- “Client ID” and “Secret”.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the required “Life Credentials” and click on SHOW. Copy them into a password-protected excel file. We will ask you to send it to Hubject as part of intercharge DIRECT Ticket Form in step 2.3 Initialization of intercharge DIRECT.
- Please send the corresponding password in a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please go to the next article.