Once you have prepared the list of IP addresses for the whitelisting and generated CSR please follow the last few steps to complete phase 1:
- Please fill in the IT Security Ticket Form.
- Attach the password-protected ZIP file containing your CSR from Section 1.3 to this ticket. Please do NOT send the password with the ticket.
- For security reasons, please email the password to email@example.com
- Provide your Server IP addresses for QA environment for enabling the IP addresses
- Provide your Workplace IP addresses for QA environment for enabling the IP addresses
- State whether you are using an internal firewall (if yes, you'll receive the necessary Hubject IP addresses to unlock on your firewall at the beginning of Phase 2)
- To start with Phase 2, Hubject will provide you with an additional information during "Implementation Meeting" (in form of a phone conference). Please request the "Implementation Meeting" by providing two suggestions for date and time.
With the creation of the ticket phase 1 is completed, please follow the instructions for phase 2.