Click on Sub-Partner Management in the Administration section of the eRoaming portal to get started.
Here you can view existing sub-partners, deactivate obsolete sub-partners, export your sub-partners as well as request new sub-partners. Sub-partners do not have access to the portal or can subscribe to offers.
What are possible use cases for sub-partners?
As an EMP, you may want to request sub-partners to be able to use different country codes (e.g. DE-ICE, NO-ICE) in your EVCO ID to differentiate users from different countries or different OEM users (e.g. DE-ICE, DE-VCP) that you operate a charging service for. As soon as your requested sub-EMP has been approved, users with the sub-EMP ID will have access to all charging points that are included in offers that the hub-EMP is subscribed to.
How to request a new sub-partner
1. If you would like to request a sub-partner for one of the following countries, please request the sub-partner ID and name from the relevant registration authority before adding them to the portal:
- Austria: ladestellen.at
- BeNeLux: Benelux-idro
- France: AFIREV
- Germany: BDEW
- Greece: Electrokinisi
- United Kingdom: EV | ROAM
- Poland: EIPA
- Portugal: Mobi.E
- Slovenia: NCUP
- Spain: Ministry of Ecological Transition
2. Click on + Add Sub-Partner to add a new sub-partner to your account and fill in the mandatory fields:
3. Click on Add Sub-Partner to submit your request for sub-partner approval
4. Our Business Operations team will check if the sub-partner ID is available and, if applicable, registered
- They will approve the request if the ID is available (and registered with the respective authorities)
- They will reach out to you if the ID cannot be approved because e.g.
- it is occupied
- it is not registered in countries with a national registration authority
- it does not follow the format of the hub nomenclature - e.g. DE*ICE can only request sub-partners with an asterisk (e.g. NL*ICE) but not with a hyphen (DE-ICE) or without a separator (DEICE)